Warm and Inviting Kitchen
When your kitchen is at the heart of the family, it is important for it to be warm and inviting. Rich wood cabinets, floor tiles inspired by natural stone, butterscotch swirled pendant lights and warm, a combination of glowing black walnut butcher block counters and deep black quartz counters give this a cozy, inviting feel. Elegant handles, a sleek faucet and a built in wine rack provide a touch of luxury.
Meals are easy to prepare in this functional Ottawa kitchen. Deep IKEA Maximera style drawers and IKEA Grimslov medium brown drawer fronts provide ample storage for all kitchen necessities and an IKEA Grimslov pantry, tucked away into an unused nook provide plenty of storage for cooking staples. Meal preparation is made easy with the beautiful quartz topped island and the conveniently located microwave, low enough for the kids (supervised, of course) to help out. After the meal, clean-up is anything but a chore with the Blanco Silgranit undermount sink, Kalia faucet and the handy broom cupboard at the ready.
Where to find products used in this kitchen
- Cabinetry - IKEA Sektion Grimslov Medium Brown
- Cambria Quartz - Edenburough Quartz Counter fabrication and installation by Urban Quarry
- Black Walnut Counters - http://www.bizier.ca/countertops
- Sink - Blanco Performa Silgranit undermount sink
- Faucet- Kalia Naja Single Handle Kitchen faucet
- Floor tile- Centura Domino Rock Lime Stone Earth Polished